register
lost password

梅子 1988 f

不长大比较好 2012/04/28

language variety: 張呼 Zhānghū晋语 Jìn漢語系 Sinitic漢藏語系 Sino-Tibetan

location: 张北县 Zhāngběi County张家口市 Zhāngjiākǒu City河北省 Héběi

uploaded by: syz 2012/04/28


0:00.00
/
0:00.00
 
default
ipa
mandarin
roman
english
在一到三年級的時候,基本上
From first to third grade, generally,
一到三年級的時候我們就在村裏頭上學
we went to school in the village from first to third grade
嗯。實際兀會兒挺,挺開心的哈。然後
ńg . shíjì wǒ huì ér tīng, tīng kāi xīn de hā . rán hòu
Er... Actually I was quite... quite happy. Then,
呃,兀會兒還會出現哪種,就是那種,就那種大王
But a bit later there was a kind of... kind of Children King.
就是一個,一個,某一個人比較厲害,然後其他的人就都必鬚聽他的
It was like, one, one, someone was more powerful, and all the others must to do what he asked.
嗯。如果是誰要不聽他的,就會被孤立起來
Mmm. If anyone did not listen to him, they would be isolated.
但是我還是屬於就是人緣兒還可以吧,所以基本上
But I got along well with others, so basically...
就是都能跟他們玩兒的一起
I always had fun with them.
所以,大,三,一到三年級
And so, third... Since first to third grade...
還是比較顺的,因為學習也比較好,老師
it was relatively relaxed, since I was good at my studies, the teachers...
非常非常喜歡我
really liked me.
挺包容的
They were really tolerant.
一般尤其你像在
Usually, especially, you know, when...
上學的時候吧,你如果學習好,然後老師喜歡你,其他同學
...in class, if you worked hard, then the teacher would like you, and your classmates...
哎,其他同學就會,對你,也會
...other classmates would... to you... also...
有一定的包容吧,也會,就是
have a certain degree of tolerance, and would... that’s to say...
就是不敢欺負你,不過是
they wouldn’t dare to bully you. Neverthless,
是從四年級開始,我們就是去兀个,去兀个
But from the 4th grade, we started going to a... going to a...
外個另一個村裏頭,兀個村儿叫樟木淖儿,然後
school in another village, which was called Zhangmunao. Then...
我們就去兀里去上學
We went there to go to school .
路上實際是最開心的,因為去樟木淖儿外等
Actually it was the journey there that was most fun, since when we were going to Zhangmunao...
嗯,是一个完全的抹坡子,然后我们像
it was all a hill, and we were like...
平時去的話一般都是走的去,剛開始的時候沒有自行車
Going usually meant going on foot, since at first I didn’t have a bicycle.
我們總共是四個人
At that time there were four of us.
然後倆個男孩兒,倆個女孩兒
That’s to say, two boys and two girls.
分配還挺均匀的
Really evenly matched.
四個人天天就
So the four of us,every day...
都吆喝上,一起去,路上就打打鬧鬧的,說說這個
would arrange to walk together, shouting, and making a big noise on the way, saying that such and such...
老師的不好,說說兀個老師多厲害嘞
...a teacher was bad, saying this teacher is scary, and so on.
這個班裏發生甚的事兒,兀個班裏發生甚的事兒
What happened in this class,and what happened in that class.
就聊的聊的,挺開心的就去
chatting about this and that, really happily going on our way.
然後路上有時候去得早,我们外等有一個
Then, sometimes we’d go really early, and there was a...
杏兒樹坡,里头全是杏兒樹,可多嘞,山杏兒
hill of apricot trees, and it was all apricot trees, so many, mountain apricots.
要是去得早的話我們就去杏兒樹坡裏頭摘點兒杏兒
If we went early, we’d go to the place with apricots and secretly pick some apricots.
然後摘點杏兒,路上邊吃,然後邊去
So we’d pick the apricots, and eat them on the side of the road. Then we’d go...
邊去外等,後來
go somewhere. Later...
有了自行車咧。我記得我騎自行車的技術還是挺高的。
...we had bicycles. I remember my bike-riding skills were really good.
我,我就像,像我騎自行車吧就是
I, I was like, when I was riding a bike,
能驮倆個人。兀會兒還
I could give a ride to two people. And also...
挺小嘞,你要像四年級的話也就是十二三歳
I was quite small, being in fourth grade I would have been twelve or thirteen.
然后我前邊兒驮一個男孩兒,然後後邊兒驮一個女孩兒
I’d give a ride to a boy on the front and a girl on the back.
因為兀會兒是外種
Because mine was that kind of...
比較老式的自行車,前邊兒有一個大樑能坐一個人
...rather old style of bicycle, with a big bar in front where someone could sit.
總共就驮倆個人,然後就
So I could give a ride to two people, and so then...
天天我驮的他們去
I’d give them a ride every day.
哎呀,嗯,反正是
Ah...mmm...in the end its...
還是都,很簡單
...it was all still...really simple.
很簡單,但是挺開心的,兀會兒也不會想太多
simple, but really fun, and I didn’t think about things too much.
也沒有太多事兒,天天就是想的
and there weren’t too many things going on. Every day we just thought,
把作业完成咾,老师不会罚
if we finished the homework, we wouldn’t be punished by the teacher
考試考個高分,就行咧
As long as you got a high grade on the exam, that was fine.
星期六星期天沒事兒咾的
Saturday and Sunday there wasn’t anything happening.
一夥人出來玩兒
We’d go out in a group to play.
玩沙包,玩跳皮筋兒
We’d play with bean bags, or rubber-band jump rope.
偶爾的時候去地裏偷點兒東西
From time to time we’d go into the fields to steal something.
我記得有一迴跟我妹妹我們去
I remember one time when I went with my younger sister...
因為我們家兀會兒沒有果樹不是
Becuase our family didn’t have any fruit trees, right?
我們家和我大娘家,他們家就不甚愛種兀種吃的吭
Our house and my aunt’s house, they didn’t really like to eat those kind of things.
就沒有果樹
So there weren’t any fruit trees.
旁邊外家有嘞,然後我跟我妹妹就翻牆去偷果子
My grandma’s house had this tree, so I climbed the wall with my little sister to steal fruit.
偷果子但是又沒地兒放,兀會兒也沒袋子,沒拿,就是比較突然的去偷東西
We had no place to put the fruit, and we didn’t bring a bag, but it didn
後來就,把它,我們兀會兒穿的背心兒麽
So we grabbed them, and we were wearing vests.
穿的兀種背心兒在裏頭系的,小的時候
Wearing that kind of vest which was tied inside, when I was little..
然後偷下就全放的背心裏頭,結果
So after stealing them, we just put everything inside our vests, and the result...
外種果樹不是沒打藥,裏頭有好些些蟲子
That kind of fruit tree didn’t have any pesticides sprayed on them, and there were loads of bugs inside.
正偷回以後肚皮上倆個人都被咬得,咬了一圈兒
After we came back from stealing, we’d both been bitten on the stomach, bitten all over.
哎呀,回的時候,我老姑這就笑呀,說是,偷東西
Yikes...when we came back, my aunt laughed, and said, "You were stealing stuff
結果被蟲子咬咧
and ended up being bitten by bugs."
挺,挺有意思的,我覺得
Really interesting, I think.
小時候,哎,兀會兒也不覺得偷東西多丟臉,還覺得很光榮
When we were small, ah... we didn’t think stealing things was something to be ashamed of, we thought it was something to be proud of.
拿出來,跟他們還說一聲,嗯,說是
We’d take them out, and say to people...
翻牆去偷果子,挺光榮的
"We climbed a wall to steal fruit." Really something to be proud of.
哎,挺簡單的,這會兒想一想
Ah... so simple! That time, when I come to think of it, ...
雖然說是,兀會兒很窮,這會兒生活很好咧
Although we were really poor then, our life was good...
但是這會兒沒有兀會兒活得簡單點兒,開心點兒
But those times were simpler and happier than now.
這會兒想的多咧
Now we think too much.
人,還是
It would be better if people...
不長大比較好
...didn’t grow up.
長大嘞,因为責任多咧,壓力多咧
When you grow up, because you have more responsibilities, more pressure, ...
所以想的就多咧
So you think too much.
不過吧,我一直持的一個觀点就是
Nevertheless, I’ve always had this idea, that’s to say...
反正咋弄个儿都是,只要你想活的,咋弄都是一天,所以還是開心點兒比較好,哼哼
No matter what, you just want to live; a day is just a day. So it’s better if we are more light-hearted.

Comments


chalnkualn2013
“咬”读nyiao~
入境隨俗2013
詞彙普化。不過真的像我以前聽說的,晉語很多片有官化的新片。
terry.shen2013
真的不赖,支持支持!
mimsyuehun2013
我晃一听还以为是南京话- -
chakhar2013
我也是张北人,对这段录音的口音极为熟知。楼主的词汇有相当部分书面化,但是也还保留了很多本地方言固有词汇,作为一个80后年轻人,已经难能可贵,要知道张家口地区的晋语即便是坝上地区,在近20年也已经受到普通话教育和官话化的极大冲击,更不要说坝下与北京和河北省保定相邻地区。我随后会对这段录音进行详细的注解。
chakhar2013
方言直录和普通话的笔记基本修改完毕,并且在有些地方进行了评论,欢迎有朋友加入讨论。这段录音讲述的儿时故事,以及作者平静中有欢快又有怅然的讲述语气,让我作为该方言的母语者久久回味。
xzy14152013
河南人听懂无压力

Cite this recording


In order to cite the website in full, please see the citation page. To cite only this recording, please use the following:

Harvard
Méi​zi 梅子. 2012. 不长大比较好 [Bù Zhǎng​dà Bǐ​jiào Hǎo]. In: Van Dam, Kellen Parker; Hansen, Steve; Qi, Jiayao (Eds). Phonemica. accessed 2024/04/16
bibtex
@incollection{xyy2012buzhang​dabi​jiaohao,
  author = {Méi​zi 梅子},
  booktitle = {乡音苑 Phonemica},
  editor = {van Dam, {Kellen Parker} and Hansen, Steve and Qi, Jiayao},
  publisher = {Phonemica},
  title = {不长大比较好 Bù Zhǎng​dà Bǐ​jiào Hǎo},
  URL = {https://phonemica.net/x/543748332bd553180882ab50/0},
  note = {accessed 2024/04/16},
  year = {2012}
}
Warning: Due to the transcript size, this site is best viewed on a larger screen. Certain features have been disabled to better suit mobile browsing. Thank you for your understanding.