注册
忘记密码

李年微 1991 m

祁阳的一个故事 2013/07/04

方言:東祁小片 Dōngqí邵祁片 Shàoqí湘語 Xiāngyǔ漢語系 Sinitic漢藏語系 Sino-Tibetan

地点:祁阳县 Qíyángxiàn永州市 Yǒngzhōu City湖南省 Húnán

上传者:ak0746333 2013/07/04


0:00.00
/
0:00.00
 
default
ipa
mandarin
roman
english
各位网友大家好,我是李年微。
Hello netizens, I’m Li Nianwei.
是湖南永州祁阳个
I’m from the small town of Xiaojia in Qiyang County in Yongzhou of Hunan province.
肖家镇人氏。
[translated in precedent segment]
我看到个只,个只网站啊,是我偶然上网
I saw this website, because I read a post on the internet by accident
看到发帖
[translated in precedent segment]
才发现个只网站的。我对果个东西很大个兴趣。
and then I found this website. I’m very interested in this stuff.
因为在目前在中国哟啊,
Because nowadays in China,
想留下些几个东西太难了。
it’s hard to preserve things.
名胜故迹,那是,那是实体存在咯,那都不用讲嘞。
Places of interest and historical sites, they exist physically, that I don’t need to talk about.
有蛮多种冒有得到保护。莫讲方言,方言咯话,
Many of them are not protected. Not to mention dialects, regarding dialects,
哦那世世代代老祖宗传下来咯。
they are passed down from the ancestors generation by generation.
普通话,嘛样就叫为普通话。
Putonghua (Mandarin), what is considered as Putonghua?
也就是北京那边咯方言嘞。被同化嘞,
It’s just the dialect spoken around Beijing. If assimilated,
那南北就冇得区别啦。也就冇得我啦自家个一些,
then there would be no difference between the South and the North. Also there would be no what-it’s-called of our own,
我啦自嘎个一些东西了,我啦自嘎个一些语言文化冇得了。
there would be no language and culture of our own any more.
讲到个地我个人的感触,我讲下自家个一些事啊。
Till now (I talked about) my own opinion, (now) I’m gonna talk about myself.
我现在录音个时间是2013年7月4号。
I’m recording now on the 4th of Juli 2013.
我目前呢,21岁。
I’m now 21 years old.
我从08年进入,进入社会以来
Since I left school in 2008,
我的路一直就不平坦。我曾经在长沙工作过两年,是做程序员,做网站。
my life has been a bumpy road. I used to work two years in Changsha as a programmer, designing websites.
但是也怪自家学艺不精啰。有蛮多工作自家应付不来,所以就想逃避。两年后
But I should blame myself for not being very skilled. I couldn’t handle much of the work myself, so I wanted to give up. After two years,
咧,我跟我一个从小耍到大的一只朋友啊,就想自己回来养猪。
I and a childhood friend of mine planned to raise pigs back home.
但是养猪屋里怕风险大,一来农村呢,
But my family was worried about the risks in raising pigs. First, in the countryside,
自家个积蓄几有多啦,如果全部拿出来,创业
one’s savings are scarce. If using it all for starting business,
创业个话呢,而且自家又冇技术,如果全部拿出来创业那可能果一跤摔
and (there’s also the fact that) one doesn’t have the skills, If using it all for starting business and you fail,
下去,你可能以后就爬不起来了,所以就没做成。我现在
you may not be able to stand up again. So the plan didn’t work. Now I
又自家重抄旧业,现又回到装修的行业来了。
am doing my old job in home renovation again.
但我不想做以前那个装修,装修那只工种。以前
But I don’t wanna do the kind of renovation work I did before.
装修那工我会做的那只工种就是劈灰,也就是港把墙刮完那种,
I used to do pihui, namely scraping the walls,
做余只事。我嫌那只事
this kind of thing. I don’t like it, because it’s
太累了,太邋遢了,我不想做。我想钉线条。
too hard and too dirty, I don’t wanna do it. I want to fix frames.
本来以为咯后面的事会顺理成章咯,会顺利咯发展啊。
I thought it would go well afterwards.
我跟了一个师傅来钉线条,线条呢是
I started fixing frames with a master. The frames were sold by
我一只邻居我喊他哥哥,是其屋里卖咯,在祁阳开店,我现在在祁阳做事。
the family of a neighbor of mine, I call him big brother. They have a shop in Qiyang where I’m now working.
其卖咯,其卖咯现在喊我师傅去钉。我跟其跟过
So they sell frames and they asked my master to fix them. I worked with him
两天了,结果其第二天钉咯时候,
for two days. On the second day at work,
帮别个屋里线条钉得咧别人主人家不满意,
the client was not happy with the result.
我今天才听到港要换人。个个人呢带了另外一个人,
I didn’t know until today that they want to hire somebody else. They took another guy,
就是我那个邻居哥哥自家亲哥哥,
namely the brother of my neighbor.
其个师傅去钉,那样就是讲我可能就冒得机会了。我在想我个命你是何苦呢?
His master is going to fix the frames. This means I don’t have any chance anymore. I’m thinking why I’m brothering doing this, since it’s already doomed.
我自家努力过啊!
But I’ve made my efforts.
尼个,好像尼个事和我做对咧,我现在心里好苦闷。
It seems that this job is against me, now I feel so depressed.

评论


引证本故事


In order to cite the website in full, please see the citation page. To cite only this recording, please use the following:

Harvard
Lǐ Nián Wēi 李年微. 2013. 祁阳的一个故事 [Qí​yáng De Yí Gè Gù​shì]. In: Van Dam, Kellen Parker; Hansen, Steve; Qi, Jiayao (Eds). Phonemica. accessed 2024/12/21
bibtex
@incollection{xyy2013qi​yangdeyigegu​shi,
  author = {Lǐ Nián Wēi 李年微},
  booktitle = {乡音苑 Phonemica},
  editor = {van Dam, {Kellen Parker} and Hansen, Steve and Qi, Jiayao},
  publisher = {Phonemica},
  title = {祁阳的一个故事 Qí​yáng De Yí Gè Gù​shì},
  URL = {https://phonemica.net/x/543748082bd553180882aadf/0},
  note = {accessed 2024/12/21},
  year = {2013}
}
注意:請用電腦或大螢幕。本文章為電腦被優化掉。