register
lost password

莊小 1993 m

苏州的一个故事 2013/04/20

language variety: 蘇滬嘉小片 Sūhùjiā太湖片 Tàihú吳語 Wú漢語系 Sinitic漢藏語系 Sino-Tibetan

location: 西山县 Xīshānxiàn苏州市 Sūzhōu City江苏省 Jiāngsū

uploaded by: krada 2013/04/20


0:00.00
/
0:00.00
 
default
ipa
mandarin
roman
english
吾讀小學個辰光
Ngou doh siaughoh geh zenkuaon
When I was in primary school,
搿歇里叫“春遊”
It’s called spring trip
弗叫“社會實踐活動”
not ”social practice”
吾讀書到現在,春遊哉弗曉得幾次哉。
From when I was in school until now, I cannot remember how many times I’ve had spring trips.
但是記得最最清爽個還是小學三年級個搿次
But the most impressive one was in grade three
吾伲鄉下個小學堂
We students in primary schools in the countryside
春遊一般是到山上去孛相
climbed up the hills for a spring outing.
弗花大鈔票到城裡去
We never paid big money for trips to the city
家長負擔弗起。搿日天
since our parents couldn’t afford it. On that day
班主任從屋裏帶得來哉皮子搭肉餡
our teacher brought some dumpling wrappers and meat filling from home
叫吾伲先包餃子。吾從小就弗歡喜吃餃子
and told us to make dumplings by ourselves. I didn’t like to have dumplings ever since I was a little kid.
但是為哉依次野炊,吾也要好好叫做
But I still wanted to do a good job for this picnic.
班主任還教吾伲若何拿餃子包得好看又扎致
The class teacher showed us how to wrap good-looking and tight dumplings
蠻有勁個
It was pretty interesting.
大家儕包好餃子哉
Everybody had finished wrapping their dumplings.
就開路去水庫。講是吾伲鎮個水庫
And we left for the reservoir in our town.
實質上對吾伲搿種小人講起來就交關遠哉
It was quite a long way to go for children like us.
吾伲學堂靠山,老師居然是帶吾伲望山上去
Our school was located at the foot of the hill, and the teacher actually led us to climb the hill.
伊講是近道
He claimed that it was a short-cut.
現在想想可能伊實質上是想帶吾伲去走一次山路個
Now I realize that he probably wanted us to experience hiking on the hills.
就記得吾伲勒浪山坳坳里向走
I remember that we walked in the col.
山裏向相個樹高得吾伲夠弗著
The branches of the tree were too high for us to reach.
一個同學爬一棵樹,還要叫人家托著伊
A classmate of mine asked another one to give him a hoist up the tree.
翻過一座山,就看見一直大鳥勒浪天上飛
After we got over one hill, I saw a giant bird flying in the sky.
對面又是一座山
Ahead was another hill.
兩座山下底是搭畫一樣深個溝澗
Between the two hills was a trench as deep as a river.
弗曉得當時是如何走過去個
It’s hard to believe we managed to go through there.
後來我大哉去尋個山,但是尋不著
I returned to look for that hill after I grew up, but I could not find it.
吾伲到哉水庫,老師叫吾伲尋老蠻山堆灶頭
When we got to the reservoir, the teacher asked us to pile up the bricks.
搿歇辰光水庫像煞是枯水期
At that time the water level of the reservoir was low.
水邊上有蠻大個一片沙灘
There were quite a wide beach there beside the water.
吾伲四人一組搬哉石頭啦堆起灶頭
We were divided into groups of four, and piled up the stones and made the kitchen range.
還有評比那一隻灶頭結實
Each group competed with other groups for making the sturdiest kitchen range.
接下來老師叫吾伲尋柴棒子
Next, the teacher told us to look for firewood.
山上么,又是枯水期
Because the water level was low then,
邊上一拔就是一把
we easily found bunches of them.
吾伲拿鑊子烤哉湖里向個山水
We filled our woks with water from the river.
先燒滾里向個水
First we heated the water.
等到水要開快哉再拿餃子放進去
Before the water was about to boil, we put the dumplings in.
吾伲搿組是無沒事體
My group did it well and did not make any trouble.
有個組是弄得洸湯潑水
One group spilled their water.
有個組是水忒多,燒弗開
Another group heated so much water that they could not boil it.
有個組是拿灶頭也壓塌哉。
There was even one group who found their kitchen range collapsed.
也無沒啥個調味品,吾伲就實格吃
We didn’t have any seasoning to add, so we ate them plain.
吃得交關有味道。吾講是吾一輩子吃過最最好吃個餃子
We all had a good appetite; I think it is the best dumpling I have ever had in my life
後來再也弗寧吃過實好吃個餃子
I have never tasted such delicious dumplings ever since then.
再也弗寧見過實高個山
...have never seen such high mountains...
再也弗寧有過實有勁個野炊
and have never had such a wonderful picnic again.

Comments


tam
真好听。

Cite this recording


In order to cite the website in full, please see the citation page. To cite only this recording, please use the following:

Harvard
Zhuāng Xiǎo 莊小. 2013. 苏州的一个故事 [Sū​zhōu De Yí Gè Gù​shì]. In: Van Dam, Kellen Parker; Hansen, Steve; Qi, Jiayao (Eds). Phonemica. accessed 2024/04/20
bibtex
@incollection{xyy2013su​zhoudeyigegu​shi,
  author = {Zhuāng Xiǎo 莊小},
  booktitle = {乡音苑 Phonemica},
  editor = {van Dam, {Kellen Parker} and Hansen, Steve and Qi, Jiayao},
  publisher = {Phonemica},
  title = {苏州的一个故事 Sū​zhōu De Yí Gè Gù​shì},
  URL = {https://phonemica.net/x/5437481f2bd553180882ab16/0},
  note = {accessed 2024/04/20},
  year = {2013}
}
Warning: Due to the transcript size, this site is best viewed on a larger screen. Certain features have been disabled to better suit mobile browsing. Thank you for your understanding.